Monday, January 31, 2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish RD303 Swatches and Review

I got this nail color a week ago and I have been thrilled to wear it because the color is just so pretty but I tested 2 more shades before this so I waited for the others to chip before putting this on. This shade will look good on any skin tone and you'll love this too.

Here are some swatches:

The Face Shop Nail Polish RD303 
The Face Shop Nail Polish RD303

If you don't like wearing red or dark brown nail polish, this one is somewhere in between and will make your skin look a lot fairer. I find myself starring at it a lot because it's just so pretty! I'm not narcissistic, okay *grins*. I was staring at the nail polish... not my hands. 

I just applied 2 coats of the product because it already appeared strong for me. I didn't apply a base coat on this anymore so I know how this stays on by itself. It's very pigmented and I love that it's fast drying just like the others I have tried from the same brand. I love the long black handle too because it's easier to grip on. I'm also liking their packaging because it's so presentable. The brush is also okay. If only this product stays on longer but it doesn't. They remain flawless for about 4 days and then it starts chipping. I think for the price though I cannot complain that much. It's more pricey compared to other local brands but I still prefer TFS because the colors are just so vibrant and it's longer staying. 

I couldn't help myself and got 3 more TFS nail polish yesterday. I have one in hot pink, a shimmery white, and a transparent top coat. I was using a local brand for top coat before but I found that it gets scratched pretty fast so I thought of switching to TFS. These two colors (hot pink and shimmery white polish) is perfect for the summer. For now that it's gloomy though, darker and neutral colored nail polish are more lovely to use. They have a few more colors I am looking forward to use and I will try to buy a color or 2 every week to help those who want to try TFS and see how they do. 

I hope this review helps and please post a comment or your question if you have one. 


Product Rating
Quality: 4/5
Value: 4.5/5
Ease of Use: 4/5
Packaging: 4.5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Overall Rating: 4.4



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required