Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Favorite Makeup Artists

Do you youtube? If you do and you watch makeup tutorials, you should already know PIXIWOO. They are sisters who are really gorgeous and have the gift of art. They can do any look and I am just extremely impressed of their talents. When I am stressed, I pause and watch their videos and I will feel better after 3 videos. It's just amazing how great they work on their makeup products to come up with a stunning look all the time. They use high end makeup products like Chanel, MAC, YSL, Estee Lauder, MUF, Laura Mercier, etc which adds to the intensity of how spectacular the finished look is. If you don't know who they are yet, check out their youtube channel. I love all of their tutorials and this video is one of my favorites.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required