Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Face Shop Diamond Shine Lip Gloss Swatch and Review

The Face Shop Diamond Shine Lip Gloss in RD 301


Hello everyone! How are you doing? Here I am again with another lip gloss review. I am such a sucker for lip products so expect more lip products review. This won't be an in depth review. Just a few thoughts on this lip gloss. More reviews on my recent haul to come.

The packaging of this lip gloss is really pretty, the wand is easy to hold, and the sponge tip applicator is very soft. It takes just the right amount of product for single application so it's not messy. The rose scent is really good and makes me enjoy every time I use it. It retails at P450 if I remember it right and comes with 4.5 grams of product.




It's a sheer gloss that will work alone but will most definitely look good with a lip tint on first. Using this on top of a lipstick also works fine but I just prefer to use it together with my lip tint as it intensifies the color of the tint but gives a very natural look. The gloss has really tiny sparkles that is very fun to look at when you wear it. It's very moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the lips at all. I love this lip gloss a lot! I give this product 4.5 STARS! 

Hope this review is helpful for those considering buying this lip gloss. Take care! :D






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required