Monday, February 28, 2011

IN2IT Sheer Eye Colour Swatches and Review

IN2IT Sheer Eye Colour EY 11 Sunset

IN2IT has wide variety of makeup products to choose from at a very affordable price. You get two beautiful shades for only P229. I expected less of this product before because I it's not a known brand. However, I still tried it because I was really hoping to hit an affordable yet quality makeup. I'm glad that I did as the product is really amazing. 





IN2IT Sheer Eye Colour EY 11 Sunset Swatches
This shade is in Sunset EY 11. It has a golden shadow with yellow undertones and a brown shadow with gold undertones. These shades really work well together and can also look good with other shades. It has a powdery cream texture which is very easy to apply on the lid. The product is very pigmented, blendable, and buildable. Not only that, the staying power is really impressive, can stay the whole day, and doesn't crease. You cannot go wrong with this eyeshadow because it's not only affordable but also a good quality. I have a 2 other different shades and I will be posting swatches and review about it soon. 





I didn't need to use a primer for this anymore as the product shows up on the lid very well because of its consistency. A little amount of this shadow goes a long way. You can use it with the sponge tip applicator that it came with, you can use your fingers, or a brush for easy blending. Either way it still looks great! This shade is all you need to create a pretty smokey eye, and they have other varieties to choose from to achieve the looks you want. This product deserves 5 STARS! I have 2 more products to review soon so do check it out. Hope you like this review! 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required