Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick



Hey all here's another lipstick review and this time from Ever Bilena. It's a local brand that I have heard so many good words about and I wanted to try their lipstick. I was pretty interested with the Mauvey shade and this is my very first Ever Bilena lipstick. Someone from my forum suggested me to try their lipstick so here I am. And it only retails for P99.



Ever Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey


I like the black packaging because it looks durable and clean. I also like the bottom part of the tube where it shows the shade of the lipstick without opening the product. The lipstick looks like a brown shade but the moment you apply it on the lips, it looks very pale. I like it though because it looks so natural and almost the same color as my lips. The color is really pretty and I like how it is non-drying to the lips. I really enjoy the shade because sometimes I just want to look natural and this helps me achieve that look. It's also perfect if you are wearing a dramatic smokey eye makeup and want to draw all the attention to the eyes.


Ever Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey

Check out the swatch below and see how lovely this shade it. There isn't too much drama there but your lips can still look lovely. If you are not a fan of matte lipsticks you may also add gloss on top of it. The photo below shows how it looks with a pink gloss on top. I think it looks as nice. What do you think? The gloss I used is one of my favorite gloss from the Etude House Dear Darling Gloss in 01.


Even Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey Swatch

Ever Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey Swatch with Gloss 

This product is amazing because it works nice and is reasonably priced. It is also longer staying which is another great thing. One downside is that you don't get what you see on the product though because it actually looks a little dark and appears lighter on the lips. So if you can, try it on first before you buy it. I didn't expect to like this product as much but I do :). I am looking forward to trying a brown shade really soon and will post some swatches for those considering buying this product. Hope this helps you fellow makeup junkie! I give this lipstick 4 STARS!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required