Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner Review



Oh my... words can't describe how grateful I am for this product because this has seriously saved my skin. A week ago I tried a moisturizer which I thought would work good but turned out to be a disaster! It broke me out big time and I literally panicked! I had 6 huge cystic acne on my chin area which really hurt and looked like it was going to burst! I know it's gross and please forgive me guys but I just want to tell you how terrible it was. I didn't know what to do so I watched some videos on YouTube and stumbled upon Lauren's video which I am very grateful for. I did a little bit more research after watching her video and found a lot more reviews on the Witch Hazel Toner. And I haven't heard nor read any negative reviews about this product so I ordered it from eBay right away. 






The moment I got it I cleansed my face right away and used the toner. At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to make my acne worse. And the smell was awful which made me think twice of using it. However I was so desperate and though what have I got to lose anyway? So I did apply it on my skin and it didn't feel like it was cleansing my face because it was so mild. There was no stinging at all. It felt like I was only applying water on my skin but after a few hours my acne was itching like it was healing. I used it for the second time in the evening before I went to bed and prayed it work. Funny thing was I had a nightmare that it made my skin look worse and I had acne all over my face! Thankfully it was nothing but a bad dream and when I checked out my face, the acne was drying which was almost unbelievable! I was so happy and I couldn't describe how relieved I was. I couldn't believe how amazing this product is and I can't imagine what would have happened if I didn't use this toner. My skin has never looked this fresh and clean before! 

I even used this on my fiance's acne prone skin and it didn't break him out either. He has very very sensitive but only skin that even a mild cleanser as cetaphil will cause him acne after a few hours. He's using this too and loving it. It reduced the oiliness and redness, minimized the pores, and made his skin looking fresh as well. We are not even halfway the bottle yet and I am already buying another one. It's also available in a blue packaging but I read that the yellow one is more effective. The one in blue packaging is milder according to reviews. In the Philippines you can buy this over at ebay or at Healthy Options. I got this one for P285 with 8 FL OZ / 237 mL of product which is a lot!

What made me feel confident that this toner will work is that it contains very little alcohol and contains all natural witch hazel which has many other uses aside from just being an amazing toner. You can also use this on insect bites, skin allergy, and many more. It has have a funny smell and takes a lot of getting used to but who cares if the product works, right?! I have only used this for a week and my skin has never been better. I will be forever grateful to this product and I will never use any toner anymore. My acne is all dried up now but the marks are still there. Although I have to say that when I have cystic acne before it takes almost a month for the marks to totally fade away. I took some pictures before I used the toner and I will take another picture after a week or so and post it here so you'll see the difference.

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner deserves a 10 STARS out of 5! Seriously! I haven't used a product as effective as this one. This is the best toner ever!

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope this review helps those who are also considering buying this product. Take care!



Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love Dickinson's Toner and have been using it for years! I wish I had heard about it during my high school days as I always used toner with alcohol, not knowing that was making my oily skin worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! If I had been using it 5 years earlier, my skin would have been way better! Thanks for stopping by Nikita. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required