Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish PP409 Swatches and Review



I was supposed to post this 2 days ago but Globe, my ISP, was down for almost 12hrs and I couldn't go online. My phone signal was down as well because of the Globe problems so I couldn't post this using my phone either so I apologize if I mentioned on my previous post that I was going to make another review 2 days ago.

It's the summer but been a wet summer for the past few days so I decided to wear a nice nail color that suits the weather. On the pictures, the nail color looks more blue but it's actually a purple nail polish with blue under tones. Actually more like a 2 tone polish. It looks purple when it's dark and blue in direct light which I like a lot :).

For those who already are familiar with my blog, I have done many The Face Shop Nail Polish reviews before so I won't go in depth anymore with this one as they pretty much work the same. For those who are new here, please check out my other nail polish review as you may like them too. This is still from their classic nail polish line which retails at P99. Check out how the color looks so pretty below:


The Face Shop Nail Polish PP409


The Face Shop Nail Polish PP409

The Face Shop Nail Polish PP409 Swatch

The Face Shop Nail Polish PP409 Swatch

PROS:

  • Great Color
  • Easy to apply
  • Fast drying
  • Very pigmented


I only had to apply 2 coats and I'm already satisfied with the color.


CONS:

  • It chipped easily! 


Only 4 hours after application and  it started chipping which is a bummer. This is the first nail polish I have that chipped this fast and that's a little disappointing.

Overall the color is great and I like how it looks on my nails. I give this 3.5 STARS only because it was not long lasting. If it was, I would have given this nail color a 4.5 stars,



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required