Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: BYS Longwear Lipstick in Blushed

BYS is an Australian brand which stands for BeYourSelf. It's said to be the number 1 budget makeup in Australia. This lipstick has 3.5 grams of product on a black twist tube packaging with a transparent cap. I got this as present from my sister and I have quite a few more BYS products to review soon to those interested. If you want to learn more about this product, you can check out their website.








I love this lipstick because it's very moisturizing and pigmented. You can build it up if you want a more intense color. It has a satin finish which glides on smoothly on every application. The shade is really pretty and a lovely color to wear for a polished look even if you have very little makeup. The flash on my camera washed the color of this lipstick but the shade is berry-ish in person :D. This feels light on the lips and doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell which is actually good. I really like this lipstick and I will continue using it. Although it isn't as long wearing as it claims to be but that's alright. 

PROS: 
Pretty shade
Glides on easily
Pigmented 
Buildable 
Tasteless and odorless

CONS:
Twist tube is a little loose
Not available locally

My verdict: 4 STARS
Would I recommend? Yes

Overall this lipstick performed more than what I expected. I would repurchase if available locally.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required