Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ELF Studio Powder Brush Review

I have quite a few makeup brushes from ELF and all of them are really good. This brush is from their Studio Brushes line which is $3 on their website or P249.75 locally. It comes with a brush guard to protect shape of the brush. It's a synthetic haired  talkon brush which is very soft, absorbent, and claims to be anti-bacterial (nice!).






This used to be called the flat top brush, I don't know why they changed the name :). The brush is really good in buffing out wet and dry products onto the skin. It has short and dense bristles so you have full control of the application. I use this to apply my mineral foundation, setting my makeup, and for contouring and I like how it smooths out my skin. I have tried it with liquid foundation and it works really good because the brush is so soft, and blends the product evenly. Creating a sculpted look with this brush is effortless because the brush is just easy to work with. I've washed it 4 times already and there was no shedding or bleeding. For the price, you get a good quality brush that will make your makeup routine painless :). 

I highly recommend this brush and I will surely purchase other studio makeup brushes from ELF. My verdict is 5 STARS!!!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required