Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FOTD: Pretty in Pink

This was supposed to be a pale face with red lips look but I changed it up and did this pretty pink look instead. This is fairly easy to do with shimmery and matte brown shadows on the lid, a tan blush, and a very pretty eletric pink lipstick that matches my shirt! There wasn't too much blending work on the eyes because I kept it simple and soft.




Products Used:

Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable for brows
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Soft Azalea

I did a review on most of the products I used to create this look so if you want to check it out and see some swatches, just click the links :). 

For a change I wore my hair down and didn't pull it back like the usual. The avon mascara really helped to brighten my eye and make it look more refreshed. I wanted the look to focus on the drama of the lashes and the attitude of the lips so I only used the eyeliner on the water line to make the lashes appear fuller but nothing on the lower lashes for a younger and softer look. I applied a tiny bit of the cool tan blush to add color to my face without competing with the whole look.This is really flattering on anyone and I really love it. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required