Sunday, December 4, 2011

L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

I have dry and frizzy hair so taking care of it is not really easy. I have very fine hair and frizz is really one of my problems. I always just want to tie my hair back so I don't need to deal with it anymore but I just can't do that forever if I want my hair's condition to improve. I don't naturally have dry hair. It only got dry after I used a hair color brand that I am never trying again :(. I do condition my hair more now to restore it's moisture so aside from my leave on conditioner I use hair serum to manage my frizzy hair more. I don't like using serums a lot because I don't like the greasy feel. However this product is different since it's not as thick and oily as the other hair serums, but does the job better in my experience. I have tried several brands and end up not liking them until this one and I'm really happy about it. It's a little more pricey compared to other brands but it's definitely worth it because there's 100ml of serum and will take awhile to finish! The packaging is cure and I like the pump because it dispenses enough product and doesn't spill. 




ingredients listed...


I apply this after I massage the leave on conditioner on to my hair or after heat styling my hair to give it a polished and shiny look. One to 2 pumps is more than enough to control my rebellious hair LOL. It's actually the baby hairs that are stubborn but I'm not hating it. At least they're still growing back, right?! :D

The serum doesn't weigh the hair down if you apply the right amount and it just makes my dry hair intensely smooth, shiny, and tangle free. I use it with L'oreal anti-frizz shampoo, conditioner, and treatment and it's the best team to care for my dry hair. I do use other deep conditioning products too though so I don't give all the credits to L'oreal :). I'm just so desperate to get my healthy hair back so I am using deep conditioning treatments more than once a week. So far my efforts have been fruitful and my hair's condition is better now :).

My verdict is definitely 5 STARS!!!. Anyone who are bothered by their frizzy hair should try this product. It's really worth it!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required