Friday, March 9, 2012

FOTD: Crystal Candy

Happy International Women's Day to all the women around the world! I didn't do much to celebrate this day but I thought of creating a FOTD. I'm wearing a slightly dramatic brown smokey eye with candy pink lips and cheeks. I wanted to keep the eyes simple but I always do, so I thought of adding some more work this time :). 

Women are strong, sweet, loving and passionate and that's my inspiration for this look. I used a golden-y pink blush and a shimmery pink lips to show passion and made the eyes strong but show sweetness by smoking the shadow out, adding a shimmer shadow, and loaded my lashes with mascara. 





What I'm wearing:

Face:
Tony Moly BB Cream as base

Eyes:
Revlon Single Matte Eye Shadow in Rich Sable on brows and lower lid
Revlon cream color shadow from Color Stay Quad as brow color
ELF Eyeliner Cream in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black

Lips 
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Crystal Candy







If you're following Michelle Phan and you've seen her video, she rocked different kinds of Red lip and I was inspired to do mine as well and used a red lip. I wanted my lips to be slightly matte but my lip stain is a little too bright and drying, and my wine lipstick is a little to dark and creamy for this look so I layered them instead and  here's how it looks! :). 


What's on my lips:
ELF Studio Lip Stain in Red Carpet
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Wine


This look is very versatile and you can wear it with different lip colors. This should surely look great on glossy nude lips. If you want to look more sexy you can add some false lashes :). By the way if you're ever on Instagram snap a picture of your red lip look and tag #RocktheLips :). 

Again Happy International Women's Day to us all! Take care! 
 


Share:

1 comment:

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required