Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOTD: Nude Attitude

I call this Face of the Day (FOTD) Nude Attitude not only because I'm using a nude lipstick shade and using neutral shadows but because I made a cat eye adding boldness to the look. I want this to be about the eyes so I toned down the lips and the cheeks a bit. You can wear this to prom with any dress color and you'll be fine. If I was still in school this is the makeup I'm wearing for sure. I know this maybe a little late for others but I remember we had our prom in UP on the third week of March. I know it's late... :). It's because we start the classes late too... 






Who's doing your prom makeup? Do you already know which one to wear? If you're unsure which look to sport for the prom, always go back to the basics, and neutral goes well with everything. Concentrating on eye makeup to me is low maintenance because you only need to worry about two things:

1) Make sure that your eye makeup doesn't move; and
2) Retouch your lipstick to make sure that you don't looked washed out







That's it... you're free to enjoy your night with your friends :). Although you may want to avoid products with spf or light defusing ingredients if you're going to be taking so many pictures because it won't look good on flash photography. Listed below are the products I use to create this look.  







Face
Danahan BB Cream #23

Eyes
Elf Studio 32 piece Eyeshadow Palette in Warm
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil in Brown 
Revlon Single Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable for brows
BYS Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Avon Extra Lasting Mascara in Black

Lips
Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Pink Kiss







My face looks rather fair in contrast to my neck because I'm using a bb cream over mineral foundation which has plenty of light defusing ingredients. However, it will make you look more flawless In person though this looks better and doesn't highlight my face this way :D (I seriously need to buy a new camera).  

I hope you guys like this FOTD. Let me know what you think! :). Sorry my hair always looks boring. I'm not good with hair styling so this is as good as it's gonna get :D. 


Have a happy prom and take care! :D



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required