Friday, August 24, 2012

NYX Trio Eyeshadow TS30A In the Woods

Hello everyone! I have another NYX product for review today, and it's on the Triple Eyeshadow in TS30A In The Woods. The 3 colors are very pretty and suitable for day and night time look. It's housed in a black, shiny, sleek, and sturdy packaging that comes with a sponge tip applicator and a good-sized mirror. The sponge applicator is very soft, and I appreciate it a lot as this is useful when you're on the road, and cannot bring a bunch of brushes with you. It contains 4.6grams of shadow, which to me will last for a while. 




NYX Trio Eyeshadow TS30A In the Woods

Shade info and ingredients list



These are all iridescent and extremely pigmented shadows. In one packaging, you have a taupe, bronze, and a cream-colored shadow which is beautiful on its own, and makes a great eye look when used together. I'm a sucker for neutral and brown shadows because you can wear them with everything, and this trio is just perfect. I automatically fell in love with these colors the first time I saw them!



NYX Trio Eyeshadow TS30A In the Woods
  
Great color combination in one 



My favorite part of the shadow is its pigmentation. I hardly touch my brush when I use it, and it's enough for one application. I don't need to use a primer or a sticky base anymore for the color to adhere. It's very true to its color from the pan. I wear this alone, and it doesn't crease at all. If you do, however, have very oily lids, I would recommend you to use a primer to prevent creasing and fading. This lasts all day on me.

The powder is fine, silky, goes on smoothly, and easy to blend. You can build it up if you want a stronger and more dramatic effect. I'm mostly in love with taupe because it just gives the lids a cool and lovely shade without overpowering the whole face makeup, especially if you're sporting a subtle look but want to emphasize your eyes a little more.


  
NYX Trio Eyeshadow TS30A In the Woods Swatch with flash
  
without flash/natural light



It's a little powdery so you have to apply it in patting motion using a flat shader brush to avoid fall outs. The pro outweighs the con, though so I don't mind the powdery-ness of the product anymore. The quality of this eyeshadow is amazing, the price is very competitive, and it's worth buying! It's not easily available though because it's not sold in malls, but if you can get your hands on them, definitely give it try!

My verdict: 5 STARS!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required