Saturday, September 15, 2012

FOTD: Blushing Red

We don't have fall season in the Philippines, but it's also cold and gloomy starting in September, since it's our stormy season too. So during this time, I love wearing bright lips, usually red and berry. This Fall 2012, flushed cheeks and cherry lips are absolutely in! I didn't create this look because it's the trend, but I just love looking flushed when it's cold outside :D. What better way to sport a red lip but with a black eyeliner and strong brows! I love how they look good together and make you look polished and edgy. 








What I'm wearing:

Face
Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation in BO1
Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in #1
Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
NYX Powder Blush in Angel

Eyes
Maybelline EyeStudio Crayon Eyeliner in Black
Avon Extra Lasting Mascara in Black (Waterproof)
The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Auto Eyebrow #4
Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eyeshadow in Buff (used light brown on the lower lash line) 

Lips
Chapstick in Classic Strawberry
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Wine 








This look is actually pretty easy and didn't take me long to create as I don't have any eye makeup on, only eyeliner and mascara, and really that's all you need for this look. I smudged the eyeliner a bit so it appears soft and a little smokey as a strong line doesn't go with the look for daytime, in my opinion. The extra work here is on keeping the redness concealed as lips can emphasize the redness you may have on your face.

I really love this look and for me it's a perfect fall/cold season makeup ♥. Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required