Thursday, April 25, 2013

NOTD: Cherry Blossom Inspired Nails

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? For today's post, it's something new because I haven't really tried doing nail art before, and only started this week. I have been doing my nails for years now, but I feel like it's time to add more life to my nails too. I think I've gotten bored with the plain colors on my nails that I started to experiment. Sometimes I'll use one color different on each hand, or use nail stickers, which is the easiest way to do nail art. It took me longer than I thought because doing the right hand was tricky. I didn't end up redoing any nail, which is great, so I'm pretty proud of myself LOL.



Products Used:
The Face Shop Base Coat in 02
The Face Shop Nail Polish BR801 (used as the light pink color on the nails whole nails)
The Face Shop Nail Polish BK901 (black)
The Face Shop Nail Polish PK105 (pink)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Tools Used:
Dotting Tool
Toothpick
I didn't really expect for a perfect and very neat work because this is my first nail art, so I'm just happy with how it looks. The colors are so girly and pretty. I've never owned a white nail polish yet so I'll be picking one up very soon, because I'm sure, I'll be using it more on nail arts. I'll be practicing some more too, and I will share my works on this blog, or probably make a video for beginners like me. Hope you like this nail art as much as I do :)





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required