Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quick and Easy Summer Makeup

Hey everyone! How's your summer doing?! Mine is pretty boring :). Never did anything fun yet because I'm busy with work. I hope you all are having a great vacation! I'm really not happy about the weather because the heat is just too much to bear. Anyway, I wanted to share with you one of my go to look for the summer. This is a long-lasting makeup because the staying power of the products I used are really good! It can seriously withstand the crazy heat and humidity! I'm loving the mineral powder foundation as setting powder because it gives the face a dewy look instead of making it appear oily, and it can certainly hold the makeup together! Review will be up soon! The longer this stays on the skin, the prettier it looks. You can even wear this makeup to the beach! Please watch the video if you want to recreate this look.






Below are the products not mentioned in the video:

Face
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Gold
Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in Beige Ocre

Brows
The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Style My Brow in 01 Brown Gray

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast



I hope you all like this Quick and Easy Summer Makeup. Have a happy vacation! ♥









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required