Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NOTD: Purple and Yellow

Hey everyone. How are you all doing? I just want to quickly post a nail of the day photo. This isn't in any way inspired by the LA LAKERS :). I didn't notice it at all until fiance' brought it up because these are their colors. He thought it's inspired by the team, but no it's not. I only wanted to wear something new today, so I painted one nail yellow and the others purple to give it a fun and summer appropriate look.






I took this photo using my Note 2 without flash, so I can show you the true colors of the polishes on my nails. Do you like it?! I'm also publishing this from my phone to catch up on my blog. It's been a while since I last put up anything here.


I used one brand only and it's from The Face Shop. Color codes/names are listed below:


The Face Shop Nail Base Coat in 02

The Face Shop Nail Polish PP401
The Face Shop Nail Polish YL702

I'll be posting a new product review this week. I've just been pretty busy with work that I couldn't put it up sooner.


I hope you all are having a good night/day!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required