Friday, June 28, 2013

Great Deals offered by Lazada

Do you like online shopping and always keep an eye out on great deals? I do! To me, shopping is a very rewarding experience, and I regularly give myself some incentive for all my hard work. I normally buy makeup items from e-stores that I can't find locally. There aren't too many good makeup products in my area so buying them online is the way to get quality makeup. However, shopping online is not as safe as picking something from the mall. These online stores are everywhere, and they all offer competitive prices, but can  we trust all of them? I haven't had a bad experience from shopping online yet, and refuse to ever have one. It's not easy to throw away hard-earned money, so I always protect my purchases. I constantly make sure that the store I buy from is trustworthy, so I check out reviews prior to looking around. One day, I was searching for a credible online shop, and that's when I stumbled upon lazada.com.ph. What caught my attention is their Cash on Delivery Service, which to me makes a whole lot of difference. I can order products I like and pay for it upon receiving the items! That's worry free shopping, and I really love that! I don't know any online store that offers this kind of security to their clients just yet, and to me that's what sets them apart.

Lazada has a wide range of health and beauty items that are reasonably priced, and most of them; you can buy at a discount! You get big saving when you buy more items! Whatever makeup and beauty product you need they have it covered. They may not have every single brand but what they have are certainly great ones. Some of the brands you can find on their store are Urban Decay, Sephora, Josie Maran, Wet N Wild, Lioele, Missha, Zoya, Orly, OPI, Charm, Suesh, and many more. I have been eyeing the Charm Brushes for a long time now because they just look so dense and durable, and I heard so many positive reviews about them. The brushes I'm definitely ordering soon are the Charm Flat Top Brush and the Charm Angled Kabuki Buffer Brush. These brushes will absolutely make my foundation routine easier, quicker, and better.

Charm Flat Top Brush


Charm Angled Kabuki Buffer Brush





They were also featured on the TV Show Thumbs Up! 







Lazada offers free shipping on orders P1, 000 and up (yay!). Why pay for shipping on other stores if you can get it free from them. For orders under P1, 000, you only need to pay P55 if you're within Metro Manila, and P95 outside Metro Manila. They are in partnership with 2GO and LBC, so we're assured that items will be delivered safely and on time. The good things don't stop there... you can use your BDO Card if you want to buy on installments! It's shopping made convenient and flexible; you don't have this option on other online stores.

Have you tried shopping at lazada? How was your experience? :)



UPDATE: I can't believe I did not post an update on these brushes. I did end up getting them and I love it very much. After almost 5 years of using it a lot, it still holds its shape and both work amazing. I especially love the flat top kabuki for foundation application. It does a great job in blending the product evenly on my face. It's been my go to foundation brush for almost 5 years now. 









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required