Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Coral Makeup Look

Summer may be over but it's still hot here, and I like to wear summer colors during warm bright days. Coral is one of my favorite colors for makeup because it's so flattering! Anyone can definitely pull it off! I love how it can brighten the look without appearing too overdone. 

I didn't use so many products because this is a daytime look, and you can't wear too many products during hot days because it'll look cake-y. Even though this makeup is light, it lasted a very long time. I only needed to blot my face once because the bb cream is oil free, and the powder is really good at controlling my facial oils.







Products Used:

Face
Lioele Water Drop BB Cream
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
NYX Powder Blush in Peach

Eyes
Almay Bright Eyes Cream to Powder Shadow in Nude
Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Due in Coral Lily
Revlon Single Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable
Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black

Lips 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Crush
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cinnamon Bronze


I hope you like this Summer Coral Makeup Look! If it's summer where you are, have a great time, and I hope you're enjoying the heat :D. Don't forget your sun screen! ^^





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required