Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish BR 805 Swatches and Review

The Face Shop Nail Polish BR 805


Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog because I've been busy with work. I have a few ELF Cosmetics haul and I cannot wait to review each of them for you. For now, here's a new post on The Face Shop Nail Polish in BR 805. I did a few reviews on this brand already and they seem to be pretty consistent when it comes to staying power, ease of application, and pigmentation so I won't be doing any in depth review anymore. Here are some swatches for those considering buying this color. 







It's a pretty brown color that will suit any skin tone but I think will look gorgeous on fair toned skin. It looks so good on the nails and you can wear this everyday for school and work. I can't describe how much I like this color because it just looks so good on my nails ( At least I think so... LOL ). Been wearing this for 3 days now and there is not one chip. Using The Face Shop's top coat did help with the staying power and how the nail polish look like... neat and clean. It doesn't scratch so easy, it's easy to apply, and not streaky. The color you see now looks very pigmented but I only applied two coats of the product which for me is amazing. This is still one of their classic or regular nail colors that retails at P95. I have a few more colors to show you soon and I hope you check that out too. Take care!  


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required