Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Carmex Lip Balm Review





Soft lips is important and I always make sure that my lips are well moisturized. Dry and chapped lips doesn't only hurt but also doesn't look pretty over a lipstick or lip gloss. I have used several brands of lip balms before such as chapstick, the body shop, maybelline, and burts bees but Carmex is so far the best of them all. I love how it treats my lips and gives it a cooling effect. Burt's bees are good too but they are a little pricey compared to carmex which works just as well. It has spf 15, is mentholated for soothing relief, and it keeps the lips healthy. It also contains lanolin, vitamin e, cocoa butter, and shea butter to nourish the lips very well. The strong menthol scent isn't very pleasant for many but I'm not bothered by it at all. The cherry flavor is nice and it makes me want to use it more often. On first application you immediately feel that it's caring for the lips. I apply this over night and it makes my lips soft and well moisturized in the morning when I do my makeup.

I have used this lip balm for 8 months now and my lips has never been dry or chapped. It comes in a 4.25 gram stick is very handy and you can carry around in your pocket. It's very economical works amazing. I love this product and I will continue using it.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required