Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wet 'N' Wild Twist-Up Blush Stick Swatches and Review

This isn't going to be a long review of this product. I'll just show you some swatches and share my thoughts  and experience on this blush. I don't have a makeup on now so I can't take a picture to show you how it looks on the cheeks yet. I did a review on the Avon One Great Mascara earlier so I just added a little eyeshadow on my lid and used this as a highlight. Hope you enjoy this!


Wet 'N' Wild Twist-Up Blush Stick

This particular twist-up blush stick in 724 a very pretty light pink shimmer blush stick perfect as a highlight. You can use it on the cheeks bones, brow bone, cupid's bow, and the bridge of the nose to highlight the face. This is also a good color for the inner corner to open up the eyes and make you look more awake. You may also use this on top of a cream blush to intensify the look. It's very pigmented, easy to blend, and buildable without looking heavy or cakey. It's more like a powder blush than a cream blush so it just glides on the skin making the application easy. You can use either your fingers or brush to blend it. It's not oily or sticky like a cream blush and you hardly feel it on your skin.


Wet 'N' Wild Twist-Up Blush Stick Swatch

Wet 'N' Wild Twist-Up Blush Stick as a brow highlight

I used this on my cheeks before and the staying power is okay. It lasted for about 5 - 6hrs if I am not mistaken. It's an multi-purpose makeup that many will love. It has a funny scent like that of a Wet N Wild lipstick though which I am not a fan of. But that's the only con I can think of for now. This is already a discontinued product but I think you can still find this on ebay.

I'll wear this blush in another look soon. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you check out my other posts! Take care :)

Pictures using this product as a cheek highlight now posted. Check it out!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required