Friday, July 22, 2011

Loose Powder: Palladio Natural Rice Powder Swatches and Review


I got this loose powder last year and I just used it last week because I still have my Revlon Loose Powder. I wanted to use up the revlon powder first but I think it will take a long time before I finish it so I decided to open this up instead because I couldn't wait any longer. I bought this from Beauty Bar in MOA and the price is at P325 ($7.75) for 17grams of powder which is a lot! I think this will last me up to 6 months. 




Palladio Natural Rice Powder Ingredients

Palladio Natural Rice Powder

Palladio Natural Rice Powder Swatch

Palladio Natural Rice Powder Swatch

The powder is very finely milled and goes on smoothly. If you check the above swatches, you can see how nicely it blends on my skin. I am an NW25 or NW30 and Natural RP06 is perfect for me. I only applied it in the middle part of my skin and if you look closer, you can see the the top and bottom part of my skin on the swatches is not powdered but it isn't noticeable. It fills the lines of my skin making it look more even and natural that I can still see my skin. 

What I love most about this product is it sets my makeup well. It makes my skin luminous and healthy looking when it blends with my bb cream. It's non comedogenic so it won't clog the pores, it doesn't cake, and absorbs oil very well so it's perfect for those with oily skin. I have tried a few brands but this is my favorite as this can last the whole day for me and doesn't give a white cast. The quality is really amazing for the price. I expected it to be more expensive actually. It's not only a setting powder but you can also use this highlighter. I don't mind the baby powder scent at all but this could put off other users. It didn't break me out too so I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work with anyone. 

The packaging is plastic and a little small which users complain about but for me it's just the right size. It doesn't close tightly though so it can get messy when the powder spills from the container. What I did to avoid this dilemma is, since the holes of the sifter are a little big I kept the plastic seal there and just punched small holes in between. This controls the amount of powder that comes out when you tap it. So far that keeps my powder in place and help keep the container clean. 

I will definitely repurchase and this product serves 5 STARS!!! This is the best powder I have tried yet. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required