Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FOTD: Cool 4-Shade Smokey Eye

I was having a bad day yesterday so I did another FOTD look. I was bored and didn't know what was keeping me unhappy so I started playing with my makeup and came up with this. As the title says I only used 4 different eyeshadows to create this look. It wasn't difficult to do but only took time because of the blending. I was only supposed to do my but decided to complete the look and  applied mineral foundation, blush, lipstick, and lip gloss. I didn't use any concealers so please excuse my blemishes :D. 












I used a peachy pink eyeshadow on the lid, silvery gray on the lid, and grayish black on the outer V.  The whole eye look is a little cool so I added a brown eyeshadow on the crease  to warm it up. This look is a too dramatic for day use because of the heavy eyeliner but it's definitely a good one to wear for dinner, prom, or for a night out. 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required