Monday, October 17, 2011

Eyeliner Review: Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil


Hello all, today I'm going to do an eyeliner review on the Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil in Black. I planned to do this review on Sunday but my internet was down and was only restored 3 hours ago. I have to say that I have never been happy to have my internet back :D! So anyway back to my review, this eye pencil is a retractable waterproof eyeliner which comes with a very cute sharpener at the end for a fine line application. You can use it to sharpen other retractable eyeliners too! It is said to last for 24 hours, and supplies a clean and intense definition for a long lasting Perfect 10 Smokey Eye look. I forgot how much this costs (sorry) but I think it's between P200 and P300 for .03 grams of product. You can get this from any Etude House stores. 


Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil 


Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil 


Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil 

I've had this for more than a month now and used it quite a few times. I have to say that this product isn't as good as I hoped it to be in terms of being waterproof. Why? Because it seriously melts on the corners of my eyes which is a surprise. I didn't expect it to do that being a waterproof eye pencil. The good thing about it is it glides on easily during application and is easy to blend for that sexy smokey eye look. The pigmentation is also good and you can slowly build it up. As for the staying power, it is great (yeah because it's waterproof) but you can certainly remove some of it with water.

I love that it's not a pain to remove it and is easy to apply but I don't like that it melts on the corners of my eyes because it doesn't serve its purpose at all. I should call it a long staying eyeliner but definitely not water proof.

I like it but it's not a must have waterproof eyeliner at all. I give it 3 stars because it has some pros too  :D. If you have any questions please let me know. Until my next review. Take care everyone!


Share:

2 comments:

  1. really helpful review sis :) too bad it melts hmm in our weather here in pinas goodlak hehe, we need everything waterproof :P
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think the hot weather is the culprit :D. It's not a messy melt though but still it's a little disappointing when you expect the eye area to be clean after using a waterproof eyeliner, right? Glad you find my review helpful :D. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required