Friday, December 16, 2011

Avon True Colors Eyeshadow Quad in Earth Tones

This is the eyeshadow quad I used on the Holiday Look I did the other day. The colors are really pretty and you can do different kinds of look with this quad. The packaging looks lovely but the material is plastic-y and a little difficult to open sometimes. It comes with a good sized mirror and a sponge tip applicator. I may use this when travelling but not when I do smokey eyes. I still prefer blending my shadows using a brush :).


Avon True Colors Eyeshadow Quad in Earth Tones

front

back with list of ingredients

very clean packaging

Color info

  
Canvas / Safari Green / Citrine / Truffle 

I love the choice of colors on this palette a lot. It's the perfect shades for me to do a green smokey eye and you can also change up for other looks. The color pay off is okay but gives a vibrant effect if you apply on top of a sticky base. The most pigmented shade is the truffle and perfect for the outer corners and lining the lash line when doing a smokey eye. You can even use it to softly define the eyes instead of using an eyeliner. The staying power is really good. Although the powder is not pressed well and you have to pat it on the lids gently to avoid fall outs, it stays on nicely. It's very much buildable and easy to blend.

Avon has other varieties of quads to choose from and they have good color combinations. The price is okay for 5.6 grams of product and quality of the shadows. 

My verdict: 4 STARS!!!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required