Sunday, December 11, 2011

FOTD: Cocoa Glow

I did this look the other day but couldn't post it yesterday as I said I would because I had to be somewhere important. So this is the look I did using The Face Shop Jewel Powder which I reviewed 2 days ago and the Human Nature Mineral Lip Gloss. Just click the links if you want to read my reviews and swatches.

This is a nice dramatic smokey look for the coming holidays and parties. I kept the whole face toned down as the eyes are already intense and the star of the look. I only tight lined and didn't apply eyeliner on my upper lash line anymore. You may do so and even wing it out a little bit if you want the whole look to be more intense.






I only added the jewel powder lightly on the inner and middle part of the lid to add sparkles to the look and not cover the whole area. This will keep the smokey effect even when the light reflects on the glitters. If you want more coverage, you can use foundation instead of a bb cream. 






with human nature gloss on top of the lipstick

On the last photo I applied the Human Nature Mineral Lip Gloss and it toned down the coral lipstick I have on. It looks more nude however fitting for the look too. I love how it neutralizes the lipstick to give it a nude effect without putting on too much. And it's not overly glossy as well. You may also use a light pink blush with nude pink lips if you like pink more for this look and match your dress :)


Products Used:

Tony Moly BB Cream
Revlon Loose Powder
Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Cocoa Glow


You can check out swatches and review of the following products by clicking on the links. I'm just so excited for the coming holidays so I like to try different looks. I'll be posting another holiday look very soon. Advance Happy Holidays everyone! :D


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required