Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Face Shop Jewel Powder Review

I have had this jewel powder for awhile now but I rarely use it. I used to apply just a tiny bit of this this powder on top of a cream eyeshadow to add more fun to the eyes. I saw a video from a makeup artist on youtube using this product similar product to create a very pretty look so I played with my makeup too and incorporated this powder for a sparkly effect. I'll try to do a FOTD post today or tomorrow using this product and the Human Nature Mineral Lip Gloss I reviewed earlier. In the mean time this is a review of The Face Shop Jewel Powder in 001.  I bought this from the TFS store at around P300 - P400 with 1.4 grams of product which is already a whole lot! You only need very little amount every application and this should last me for a long time :D.  



shade info and ingredients


The Face Shop Jewel Powder Swatch


They also have this jewel powder in off-white and it's also a good one to try. I feel though that the white is more versatile. The glitter is extremely fine like a powder so you won't notice you have it on your lids. The sparkle adds a beautiful effect on the eyes that's perfect for the coming holidays. I really love that it's not difficult to remove and safe to apply on the lower lash line without causing any irritation to the eyes. You have to be careful placing this on the lid though because the fall out is a bit hard to remove. The best way to avoid fall outs is to apply it with your fingers. You may also brush this on your neck or shoulders when you need that extra sparkle :D.

I really love this jewel powder same with the other the face shop products I have tried. This is a great makeup product to have and I recommend this to anyone who likes wearing a sparkly eye. My verdict: 5 STARS!!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required