Saturday, March 17, 2012

Elite Mineral Foundation in Natural Review

When I first received this Mineral Foundation from Elite Mineral I was really excited because upon looking at the product from the packaging you can tell that it's finely milled and you can see the mineral sparkles or the light diffusing ingredients that is going to provide a luminous effect on the skin. The shade I have is in Natural which according to them is one of the most loved foundation in the lighter shade. This shade matches those who have light to medium skin tones. This is made only with quality ingredients, not tested on animals, does not contain animal ingredients, and it's paraben free!







I love the packaging that comes in a transparent twist cap container with sifter and a protective sticker. It's sturdy enough for me and closes very well. It shows the shade and the product info on the sticker right in front of the container. I like that the sifter doesn't have a big hole because it dispenses just the right amount of product when you tap it in. I want to be able to have control on the foundation that I dish out of the pot. I also didn't remove the sticker so to avoid possible waste when storing. 







You can see on the swatch that it matches my skin tone very well. From the packaging it looks too yellow but the moment you buff it onto your skin, it blends really well. You can see the glow that it gives my skin and I love that! I'm into glowy, dewy, luminous, and healthy look so this is really perfect to my liking. The powder is fine but not very soft if you smooth it on your skin using your fingers because it's not talc-y like the other brands I have tried. Buffing it on to the skin is very easy because it glides on the skin really well. The more you buff it in the better it looks on your skin.  







It offers light to medium coverage but you can build it up slowly if you want a higher coverage. You have to use a good base like a moisturizer or a primer to push the foundation nicely onto your skin. However, remember to add a thin layer each time to avoid any caking. A small amount of product goes a long way so this should last you a minimum of 5 months. Here's a summer look I did yesterday:




after 5 hours


I certainly love the dewy and silky effect on my skin because it's youthful and refreshing. It diminishes my fine lines and pores nicely. After 5 hours I still look pretty much the same and it's a great deal because I have oily skin so you should already see oxidation by this time but there's none. The oil control is in fact great because it was awfully hot yesterday and I didn't need to blot whatsoever. Of course my skin produced natural oil but there's no greasy or nasty oil on my face :D. It doesn't have any scent to it which is great as perfumes can cause irritation. I didn't breakout using this foundation for more than a week and that's the reason why I love it more.

This foundation costs $19.99 with a weight of 0.3 oz/ 9-10 g and volume of 30 g. You can find this foundation and other Elite Mineral Makeup Products at http://www.mineralmakeupme.com.

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! I definitely love this mineral foundation. My Revlon, Maybelline, and Avon mineral foundations are not even close. This is certainly worth its cost and a must try mineral foundation. 

If you have any questions, please post them down below :). Thanks!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required