Thursday, March 15, 2012

Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer #1

Hi guys! How are you all doing? Today's post is about another Etude House product and this is the Essence Concealer in #1 which is a Light Beige shade. I really love this concealer because aside from it being inexpensive, it has a great coverage! It's has a thick and creamy consistency but very easy to blend with a brush or your finger (which I prefer). I didn't ask the lady if this is water proof or what but I think it is based on the feel of the product. There's no slip and my skin absorbs it right away. 







This concealer has medium to heavy coverage and I'm really impressed of how concentrated it is. I just need a dot on my under eye area, around my nose, and a teeny bit on my dark spots to conceal my imperfections. This bottle is small but will last you for months because a small amount goes a long way. I only need to dip the wand once and I'm all set. I've used this for more than a week now and I have not experienced any irritation nor stinging so it's a huge plus especially to those who have sensitive eyes. 







I have a fair skin with warm undertones and #1 blended nicely on me. It only comes in 2 shades, #1 and #2 which is unfortunate because I'm sure that many would like to try this too, just that it won't match with darker skin tones. The #2 shade will work NC35 just fine.  





Very opaque and concentrated

Blends nicely with my skin


To me this is also an eye brightener because it lightens the eye area making you look fresh and glowing! You may also apply this on the areas you want to highlight like on the bridge of your nose, the high points of your cheeks, your cupid's bow, and the brow bone because it doesn't melt nor cake even on my oily skin. it has a powdery scent that I actually like. I'm just not sure if other will like it too. I don't mind it really because it's not a terrible scent after all. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! You can get this from any Etude House stores for only P298. Surprised?! I was too because I expected it to be more. I will be buying this concealer again for sure. I highly recommend this to everyone who are crazy about concealers :). It's worth the try because you obviously get the value for your money and it works fantastic. 

I hope you like this review and if you have any questions, please let me know! :)





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required