Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream Review

Any bb cream fan here? I've been a huge fan for almost 3 years now and it has helped improve my skin because I don't have to use a foundation everyday anymore. This is the third bb cream that I'll be reviewing and there's more :). I don't really stick with one brand only because I know that there's always something better so I try different ones to find the best bb cream for me. 

There are so many great Asian bb creams out there and I want to try them all if possible! Now why did I say Asian bb cream? There's a western bb cream available now and popular brands and jumping into the band wagon as well making their own versions. I haven't tried the western version yet so I can't compare the two. However, I read reviews on forums and blogs that it's nothing but a tinted moisturizer and doesn't offer any coverage at all. Those who haven't tried Asian bb creams before describe bb cream in general as a tinted moisturizer. It's NOT. It's a a combination of foundation, concealer, moisturizer, and skin care product in one. Many avid Asian bb cream users are not sold on these Western bb creams because they are really expensive. If you have tried both, I'd love to hear your take on this :D. 





Ingredients:
Water, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Disostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Betaine, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglutamix Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, (CI 77499), Bisabolol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance



This is what's on the back


This is in a sample size in a cute pink and white squeeze tube packaging with 5ml of product. I bought this on eBay for P142 which is not bad at all. You don't really need too much bb cream each use so this will last me for 10 applications or even more. By then I'll know if I should buy again or drop it, or like it greatly to buy the full size. 

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream is only available in one shade and has a peachy/beige undertone. This is non-oily and non comedogenic so it'll work on all skin types. It has a semi thick consistency and feels gel like because it's very easy to blend compared to a water based bb cream as Skin Food. When I opened it I was worried that it won't match my skin as it seems darker for me. The flash on my camera washed it out a bit but it is at least shade darker for my skin tone. However, when I blended it, it matched my skin perfectly! See the swatches below:







I love how this bb cream has a light coverage but evens out my skin tone nicely, I didn't need to wear any concealer anymore. It looks natural on the skin making it appear luminous, healthy, and fills the pores without clogging it. This bb cream goes on smoothly and easy to blend making the face routine seamless. I like to do my face makeup lightly and still see my skin peek though and let it breathe so this is really perfect. What I love the most about this bb cream is it's not at all making my face look oily. It's longer staying and oil control is good if I compare it with Danahan and Tony Moly bb creams.  







I wore this bb cream yesterday and you can see that it almost makes my skin looking perfect :). The reason why I prefer bb cream over a foundation is it evens out my skin tone and makes my skin looking fresh while keeping it healthy. Of the 5 bb creams I have tried this is so far my favorite :D!


Tips:
  • Moisturize your face first before applying the bb cream for it to blend smoothly and not absorb a lot more product than you need
  • Apply with your fingers to make the most of the small amount of product
  • Allow bb cream to set in between layers if you want more coverage
  • Set with a translucent powder if you don't want that dewy look 
  • Try a sample size first if you're unsure which one works for you

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! There's no doubt this is one of the most popular bb cream brands nowadays. 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required