Saturday, May 18, 2013

You are more beautiful than you think!

Are you guilty of not loving yourself more than you deserve? I think most of us, especially women, have insecurities that haunt us all the time. That's why when I saw this ad from Dove, I teared up, and I didn't expect that kind of reaction from watching an advertisement. I didn't expect that I'd be guilty of not appreciating myself enough...

I always see this ad, but I kip hitting the "Skip Ad." One time I was doing my makeup while watching youtube and this popped! I let it keep going instead, and I'm so glad that I did! This is one of the best ads; I have ever seen my whole life! It's an amazing ad to empower women and tell us that sometimes what we see and don't like about ourselves aren't really the things that make us who we are.

If you haven't seen this yet, I encourage you watch it. This is only 3 minutes of your time but believe me; you will feel better and love yourself more than you did.





I've seen this ad a long time ago but every time watch it again; it never fails to make me feel better about myself. It reminds me that I must always love ME. That's why I decided to share this on my blog, hoping that I can help someone who's sad and down to feel better about herself. I'm wishing that this ad inspires and empowers you too, not only as a woman but as a person.

Always remember that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL no matter what others say. Don't let people tell you otherwise. 

Have great and beautiful weekend everybody! ♥


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required