Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FOTD: Berry Lips

Hello everyone! I just want to share with you all another FOTD which I wore when I was out on Sunday. I couldn't it put up then because I had so much to do, so I'm posting it now. It's berry lip with flushed cheeks and neutral shadows. I'm using my current favorite products on this look, and I love how they all work together. This is, by the way, a good makeup for the fall. We don't have fall here in the Philippines, only rainy and hot seasons, but if we do this is positively what I would wear as bright, berry, and red lips are definitely in this fall 2012.








I'm wearing very minimal products on this look, which is a wearable daytime makeup. Here's what I have on:

Face
Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation in BO1
Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
Nyx Powder Blush in Angel

Eyes
Nyx Eyeshadow Trio - In The Woods
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light
Avon Extra Lasting Mascara in Black (Waterproof)

Lips
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Changing Lip Balm in Peach Blossom
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten 








I like wearing colored lipsticks a lot and the Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten so far is my best-loved berry lip color. The shade is just so pretty, and it's very long lasting. This look is easy to do, low in maintenance, and hot weather appropriate because the Maybelline Liquid Foundation stays put really good, the mascara is smudge proof, and the balm stain doesn't go away. I didn't actually retouch anything, except for the lip color after I ate :D.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required