Monday, February 7, 2011

Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow Swatch and Review



Hi everyone! I got 2 Ever Bilena single eyeshadows and see how it works. I was looking for a good matte brown and black that I can use for smokey eyes and ran into this. It retails at P100 and comes in 4grams of product. The packaging is flip top and pretty compact. 


Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow in Auburn Glaze

Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow in Cleo

Auburn Glaze is a nice matte brown shadow that I have not used as a shadow yet. I used it on my brows and it looks and works great. It's very fine and pigmented. I have baby thin hair so I always spend time to define my brows but this shadow makes it easy to fill the gaps. If you have golden brown hair, this matches it just right. I follow the rule of thumb when it comes to coloring the eyebrows. If you have dark hair the brows should be 2 shades lighter and if you have a lighter hair it should be 2 shades darker. I used this on my Berry Chocolate Romantic Look post yesterday and it worked pretty well I believe.





I tried Cleo today on my lash line but I had a not so good encounter with it. The shadow is very fine and pigmented and removing the fallout was a pain. I had to use wipes to completely remove the color from my face. I thought of using a damp brush and lined my upper lash line to avoid fall outs but it smudged big time.  




The swatch shows how pigmented the shadow is. My flash washed it out a bit but it's a very black and brown shadow. It's very pigmented that it took a long time to remove from my hands. I actually had to wash it off with water to clean it. But the brown works great as a brow color because it doesn't come off easy. The staying power is impressive. I'm not giving up on this yet. I'll try another method to work this shadow :). Overall this product is okay. 


Product Rating
Quality: 3.5
Value: 3.5
Ease of Use: 3.5
Packaging: 3.5
Pigmentation: 4.5
Overall Rating: 3.7


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required