Saturday, February 5, 2011

NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear Swatches and Review



Hello everyone! Today I am going to do review on NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Violet Shine 319B which I believe is only 99 cents each in the US. This lip color is slowly becoming my favorite because it's almost the same color as my lips and I like how it comes out so natural. I love that it is sheer and very moisturizing. The pigmentation is really good. You certainly get what you see on the product and considering the price, it's not bad at all. You don't need to rub the product too much on your lips to make the color pick up as the color pay off is good. It glides on and blends pretty well on the lips without making it feel heavy. The scent isn't too strong either which is a big plus for me. I know most of us don't want to use a lip product that has an unpleasant smell.




This shade is great for everyday use if you are into pink lip colors. If you are fair skinned this lipstick is very flattering and will make your skin look good.






Overall this product is good quality and I love it. The only downside on this product is that the lipstick doesn't go all the way down into the tube so you have to be very careful when closing it to avoid damaging the product. Other than that there isn't anything I can complain about this product. Another affordable yet quality beauty product you shouldn't miss.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required