Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush Swatches and Review

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush 

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushed M02



Hello everyone! Here I am again with another Avon product review. The product I am reviewing right now is the Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushed M02. I forgot how much I payed for this because I have had this for awhile now but only used it today. It comes with 3.5 grams of product in a plastic packaging, and a sponge applicator but I don't use it because I don't think I can achieve a natural blush using the sponge. 


Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blush M02 Swatch



The shade is a really pretty pink blush with some some shimmers on it that can be used alone or as a contour color. I love how the color is very natural and looks great when applied on the skin. Since it is a mineral blush, the powder is expected to be unscented, very fine, and pigmented. It is blendable, buildable, and very easy to apply. Check out some of the photos I have taken tonight showing the blush on my cheeks. You'll see that it blends really well on my skin and looks very natural. I build it up a little more as a contour and then applied a thinner shade on my cheeks and around my face. It made me look fresh and natural without putting too much makeup on. I just used pressed powder, mascara, lipstick, and this blush and yet I don't look like I just jumped out of bed. As for the staying power, I'm really impressed. I took this photo right after I came home from an errand and the blush color still looks the same.






This product is just great and I couldn't believe I just used it after having it for quite awhile. At first I didn't like the shade because the powder looks dark but it's very pretty when applied. This blush should work great as a contour together with the ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink because they are almost similar except that this one is a little darker and has shimmers on it. I find myself loving a few Avon products now. It's affordable and easily available for everyone. On this photo I also used the Avon Smooth Minerals Mascara that I just reviewed :). Hope you all like this short review and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required