Saturday, July 23, 2011

Norway Attacks

My heart goes out to the people in Norway as this is a very tough time for them today. There's been 2 attacks in Norway said to be by the same person and a total of 91 people were killed. There was a bombing near the government center that killed 7 people and shooting in a summer camp attended by teens. I was really saddened that the terrified youths jumped  into the water to escape the shooter but were still shot. It has been said that this is the deadliest on Norwegian soil sine the World War II. It's a very sad time for the people of Norway today and I pray for the innocent young men and women who have been killed. I also pray that God gives their families strength to face this very tough time. 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required