Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lumene Air Light Terracotta Powder #1 Dark Glow

I thought about doing a monthly favorites post to share with you all the products I was loving for the month, but I realized that I haven't done a review of this bronzer yet so I decided to write what I think about this product first. I've had this bronzer for more than a year now, and I'm actually a little surprised that I don't have a review of this product yet.






The packaging is made of hard plastic which is quite sturdy and snaps really nicely when you close it. It's rather huge with 20g of product and is by far the biggest bronzer I own which is why I still haven't hit pan after using it for more than a year now. I haven't seen any bronzer this big yet  in the market and I'm actually happy that I got one. This isn't locally available though but you can get this from Amazon. 




Lumene Air Light Terracotta Powder Ingredients





I love this bronzer a lot and I use it quite often because it's light weight, silky smooth, and feels like setting powder on my skin. The powder is very fine but not talc-y and has fine shimmers but it doesn't appear shimmery when applied on the skin. It has a fruity scent and I actually like it... I know many people don't like that but it doesn't bother me at all because I'd rather it smells sweet than unpleasant :). If you check out the swatch, the coverage is sheer but it's very pigmented and it blends really good on the skin. The shade is not too orange so it gives a natural glowy effect on the skin which will match fair to medium skin tones really nicely. It's great to use as a blush or as contour powder to give the face some definition and shape. You can build it up slowly depending on how intense you want the color to show and it doesn't cake. Staying power is pretty decent as it can last for about 8hrs considering I have oily skin. 




Lumene Air Light Terracotta Powder #1 Dark Glow Swatch



This is probably the prettiest bronzer shade I have that complements my skin tone well. I don't need to use a very light hand to work it on my skin for it to look natural, it's that easy to apply. I think this product is already discontinued though but I still see this available on eBay and Amazon so if you're looking for a good all over bronzing powder you may want to check it out. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required