Friday, May 18, 2012

My Current Everyday Makeup

I don't normally go with just one everyday makeup for long because I get bored easily and currently this is the look that I am loving. It's a little dewy because of the mineral makeup and bb cream working together, but at the same time it's long lasting because I wear face primer underneath. It's still summer, but it's currently been raining almost everyday so it's dark outside that's why I think this look is just perfect, long staying yet makes the face appear fresh and naturally flushed. The reason I choose to wear mineral makeup during summer or rainy is because it doesn't melt nor wears off easily but blends nicely on the skin because it's waterproof so your makeup lasts a long time. 


Products Used

Face
BYS Face Primer
The Face Shop Honey BB Cream
Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer #1
Lumene Air Light Terracotta Powder #1 Dark Glow
Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in M02 Blushed

Eyes
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light
Avon Super Magnify Mascara
Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil

Lips
Etude House Proof 10 Aqua Tint in 01
Lancome Color Design Lipstick in All Done up








I love wearing berry, red, or bolder lip shade when it's gloomy because it adds color to the face but no one really notices it. Of course with a bolder lip color I fill in my brows with a darker shade and tons of mascara than usual as I find that a more pronounced brows, and lashes complement the bold lips and make the eyes stand out. I used a caramel colored shadow to give the eyes some glow with an eyeshadow primer underneath to make it longer lasting. I applied concealer to cover my dark circles and counteract any redness as berry lips can make them stick out. On my face, I used a bronzer to give it some definition and on my cheeks, I applied mineral blush to give it  a natural flush.

It seems like I used too many products to create this look when really it's only a little of each item to keep the makeup long staying, and it's truly worth it because I didn't have to retouch anything except for the lipstick after I ate.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required