Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick Thalia

This is only the third NYX lipstick I have, and it's my second favorite shade because it looks almost like my natural lips. It's a neutral light pink shade with grey and purple under tones. I normally mix it with B52, and it becomes my MLBB shade, which is just the way I like it! 






Just like the other ones I have, this is a very creamy, light-weight, and pigmented lipstick. It doesn't bleed but it transfers, which is sometimes tedious as you need to retouch repeatedly especially after you eat. However, just like what I also said on my previous reviews, this is not a long staying lipstick, so I don't expect it to last a long time. It's moisturizing and glossy so it keeps the lips soft and smooth. You can apply a thin layer for a natural effect or build it up for a bolder shade. If you want it matte, you can blot it, then apply translucent powder. It doesn't have a taste, but it smells like soap which I think is a signature scent of NYX lipsticks. You'll get over it though after a few minutes :D.







Below are some swatches of Thalia, which is very close to the actual shade of the lipstick, and I hope this is helpful as I know that there are so many swatches available but the colors are a little different in person. 





NYX Round Lipstick Thalia Swatch

NYX Round Lipstick Thalia Swatch


Thalia looks better when I wear it with a smokey eye since it's a nude shade so it gives all the attention to the eye makeup. If I have to use it during the daytime, I wear it with tons of mascara to make the eyes pop, thin eyeliner, neutral eye shadow on the lids, and a bit of blush which, by the way, is a fall/winter makeup trend this year for those who live in countries with four seasons :).

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! I really love this lipstick. The shade is something i don't have yet, and I'm glad I got it. This is the best lipstick in the market for the price and quality.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required