Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NYX Powder Blush Swatches

I got this in the mail last Friday, and I was very excited to try them because these are my first NYX Blushes. I have always been eyeing these shades for a while because the shades are really pretty, and I've read a lot of positive reviews on these blushes. I want to get Pinched, Natural, and Pinky too soon when it becomes available. The shades I have are Angel and Silky Rose, which are both very pretty cheek colors.


NYX Powder Blush in Silky Rose and Angel

very lovely blush shades!


Silky Rose is a beautiful matte mauvey pink blush which I have been using almost everyday now! It's extremely pigmented and looks intimidating to use on fair skin, but if you apply it with a light hand, it creates a very natural flush of color like you've been out in the cold. 

Angel is a pale pink blush with a medium amount of sheen. This may not suit darker skin tones because the shade is very subtle. I was a little worried that it may not show on my skin because from the packaging, it looks really light. However, the moment I swatched it the color showed, and it's actually very pretty. The sheen doesn't really show up on the skin, instead it gives a healthy and glowing rosy cheek.

   
NYX Powder Blush in Silky Rose and Angel Swatches


I'll write a separate in-depth review of each blush and post more swatches so watch out for that if you're interested on these blushes. So far, I'm really liking them a lot and are quickly climbing up the charts of my favorite blushes!





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required