Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Face Shop Eyelash Adhesive

I only started practicing applying lashes last month and the lashes I got came with a lash glue that was unusable. I bought a tiny lash glue but it wasn't good enough so I decided to check out my favorite Asian store The Face Shop and found that they had a full size lash glue for only P135 or $3.25. The ladies at TFS told me that this lash glue works like a charm, and for the price I couldn't pass on this one. 






directions, caution, and product information


This lash glue comes in a squeeze tube with 7 grams of product which is more than I expected for the price. Directions, cautions, and other product information are provided on the back of the box. I heard that some people are allergic to latex glue so this maybe a good alternative for you to try because the only ingredient on the box says Acrylic Copolymer. This lash glue is very runny so squeeze your glue a little bit and apply a thin line of glue on the band. I was expecting this to be glue like and it made me a little worried because it's not, and I doubt this was going to work but I was wrong because this product is amazing! 








I haven't tried other brands yet aside from Nichido, which was expensive and terrible, so I can't really say that it's better than others. All I can say is this is a fantastic lash glue to consider. You only need a small amount to make the lashes stick as long as you want it to. The Face Shop claims this product is with super staying power and I couldn't agree more! It's a little difficult to remove from the skin and I recommend you apply EVOO or baby oil over it when taking it off. This glue dries clear and super fast! You only need to wait about 5 seconds for the glue to become tacky.








I really love this lash glue because it's very easy to work with. As a beginner on eye lash application I need my tools to work great and this just made my learning process easy. This product is definitely worth every penny. You can never go wrong with a quality lash glue for only P135. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required