Monday, April 9, 2012

Lioele Water Drop BB Cream

I am a sucker for bb cream because it has improved the condition of my skin while keeping it moisturized and healthy, benefits that I can't get from using a foundation. This is the 7th bb cream brand I've tried and I'm glad I got it because it's become one of my favorites. The packaging is a very clean squeeze tube with 5ml of product. This is a sample size that I got from eBay for only P115 or $2.74 which is not bad because I can use this for more than 10 applications! It comes with SPF 27 which I appreciate especially during the summer because the high sun protection is a must during this hot season.








This bb cream has a gel like consistency, very light weight, and has a mild powdery scent which I actually enjoy. It has light coverage so it's perfect for summer when you don't want to appear too made up but want to look polished and fresh. It's non-buildable so this may not work for you if you need more coverage to conceal blemishes or imperfections. 




with a very thin layer of Lioele Water Drop BB Cream 


A little goes a long way with this bb cream because it's very blendable and glides through the skin nicely. The amount I have on the photo above is all I needed on my face to even out my skin tone, and I didn't need to use a concealer on my under eye anymore. It doesn't give the face a white or grey cast which is oftentimes the case with bb creams. On natural light, my skin looks dewy, fresh, healthy, and natural. It only appears lighter on photos  because of the spf. 






Lioele Water Drop BB Cream is very moisturizing, it doesn't have shimmers, non-oily, and not sticky since it's water based. After 4hrs I needed to blot my skin today, however, it's not bad at all for this extremely humid and hot weather. I think it did really well considering that it's said that it's more suitable for dry skin. This bb cream only comes in one shade so it may not work on others which is unfortunate because this is a great product that many would love if it came in different shades. The actual product looks darker for me but it matched my skin tone nicely after I blended it on my skin. 






I have been using this bb cream for days now and it's been nothing but great. You may not appreciate this much if this is your first bb cream because it doesn't do so much in terms of coverage. I just personally like using a face product which allows my skin to breathe and peek through my makeup so I look more natural. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! This is a good face product to have this summer :).



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required