Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Uninstalled Comment Luv and Updates

I had to make a tough decision of uninstalling Comment Luv because it was buggy and it doesn't work. Some of the comments still go to the blogger commenting system and some comments don't get posted. It was a difficult decision because my blogger friends/followers have already left a few comments on my previous posts and uninstalling Comment Luv meant that I will be losing those comments. I'm sorry if you're not able to find your comments/messages anymore. I really appreciate them however I needed to make choose a better commenting system so I went ahead with Disqus. I hope that this is going to be a better experience for my readers, followers, and friends. So far I really like it. 

I have prepared a few The Face Shop items for review this week another sun kissed FOTD for you all. However, my week has been pretty crazy with all the work and personal stuff going on. I was a little stressed last week and needed to rest over the weekend so I wasn't able to make any new post. I hope you check back here soon for new product reviews. 

Anyone seen The Hunger Games?! I loved Katnis' natural makeup and mauvey/plummy lips and I was obsessing about it for weeks so I had to find a good plummy lip color for me, and only one product came to mind: Revlon Lip Butter! I got one in Sugar Plum and I uber love it! I can't wait to share swatches with you soon. 

Please, please don't hesitate to leave a comment :D now. I'm pretty sure Disqus won't disappoint me this time. It really brightens my day to read your messages. Shout out to my new followers! You guys are so awesome and so kind to take time to follow my blog. Please like my blog on facebook and follow me on twitter too if it's not too much to ask. Just click on the buttons on the right side bar to do so. Thank you! :)

I hope everyone is having/had a great day! It's past 1:00 am here and I have to go to sleep now. Take care you all! 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required